lunedì 8 luglio 2013

Interwiev

Name: Filip
Country: Poland
Age: 22
Occupation: Student & Photo Journalist
Favourite Social Media: Wordpress, Facebook, Flickr
This project in 3 words: Education, Creativity, Fun

         




 Funny story from the project?
Żaba byk!

            What is this project going to change in your life?
           Now I know that there are many interesting projects      like this one that I can get involved in the future. I improved my knowledge about social media and I’ve met many interesting people from different countries.

  What will be the most memorable thing from this project?
The video – we recorded it together and it allowed us to cooperate with people from many countries. It was great because we shared our creativity and had so much fun while doing it!

 What did you learn about other cultures?
I learned a lot in many aspects. What strucked me especially was the Croatians talking about their experiences from the war time.

 What did you learn about yourself?
That I can manage even very difficult situation and create something from the scratch even if I have to explore the tools from the very beginning.

What does Youth in Action mean for you?
It’s like Rock & Roll for young people! Great way to be an active young member of European society.

 Is social media important for you? Why?
Yes, they are in fact very important for me. I use them in both professional and personal life. I connect with possible employers, present my work and keep in touch with my friends.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento