martedì 9 luglio 2013

Interwiev IV

Country: Croatia
Age: 23
Occupation: student
Favourite Social Media: youtube
This project in 3 words: cool cool cool








           Funny story from the project?
We had a lot of funny stories, but the last ones aren`t ment to be written.



 What is this project going to change in your life? 
My metabolism (hihi), my perspective on different cultural backgrounds…



 What will be the most memorable thing from this project?
I can`t point at one thing only, maybe 60`s party and photo project task



 What did you learn about other cultures?
First of all, they`re different than mine, but there are also some similarities  like some words and jokes.



What did you learn about yourself?
I learned that I should always be myself wherever.



What does Youth in Action mean for you?
A great opportunity to learn about other people and myself, to share experience and ideas.


Is social media important for you? Why?
It`s important for me because it enables me to stay in touch with people  who live in different regions and countries.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento