martedì 9 luglio 2013

Interwiev II

Name: Andrius
Country: Lithuania
Age:  24
Occupation: student
Favourite Social Media: None
This project in 3 words: Good, exhausting, interesting







Funny story from the project?
It’s getting funnier and funnier.

What is this project going to change in your life?
I’ve found out about new social networks and the ways to use it.

What will be the most memorable thing from this project?
Being in a movie clip.

What did you learn about other cultures?
In my opinion other cultures use social media a lot more than Lithuanians, as talking to them revealed.

What did you learn about yourself?
That I’m very cute (laughs). And weird. And that I can communicate in Spanish.

 What does Youth in Action mean for you?
A fun possibility to meet a lot of new people and learn something.

Is social media important for you? Why?
No, not really. I prefer social relations in real life. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento